In my lightboxes:
East Prong Little River
- Title: East Prong Little River
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Elkmont Campground
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Brief Directions: The entrance to Elkmont Campground is on Little River Road between Gatlinburg and Townsend, Tennessee. It is well marked with and the gravel road is easy to find once inside the campground area.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The East Prong of the Little River in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park runs parallel to a gravel road used by park service vehicles and hikers. This road begins just beside the Elkmont Campground. This is a well know wild trout stream as well as photography venue. A hike up this road may offer photo opportunities with deer, turkey, black bears, and smaller wildlife. Access to the Little River can be easy or very difficult depending on your choice of location.
- Gear: EOS 5DMKII
This Photo Has Been Viewed 151 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!