In my lightboxes:
- Title: Silky Deer Creek
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lassen Volcanic National Park
- Nearest Town: Chester
- Brief Directions: Driving from Chico, California on Hwy 32 North this spot is about 1 hour from Chico along the highway. Deer Creek runs for miles along Hwy 32.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This lush green scene shows the forest beauty coming back after a forest fire charred part of it's old growth forest. It reminds me of a place in a fairy tale land.
- Gear: Canon 50D, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 104 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!