In my lightboxes:
- Title: Lawrence Woods
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hardin County
- Nearest Town: Ridgeway or Kenton
- Brief Directions: Located in Hardin County, about 4 miles south of Kenton. From SR 31 bear right onto SR 292 and then turn west onto County Road 190.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: At Lawrence Woods I was able to sneak up on these deer because they were making some noise. I was actually carrying my camera on the tripod so I was able to get a few photos off since they were somewhat startled. They were pretty close as this was shot at 24mm.
- Gear: Pentax K-30, Tamron 10-24, Induro Tripod & Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 200 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!