In my lightboxes:
North Cascades Diablo Lake
- Title: North Cascades Diablo Lake
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Colonial Creek Camp Grounds
- Nearest Town: Newhalem
- Brief Directions: Take I-5 north from Seattle to Hwy 20 and head east about 70 miles.
- GPS Longitude: 121.3
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Looking West across the lake to Diablo dam. This beautiful lake gets its intense turquoise color from the suspended ground rock that feeds from several glaciers.
- Gear: Canon 5d, Wide Angle lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 51 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1406283334.006 seconds.