In my lightboxes:
Cone Flowers Sunset
- Title: Cone Flowers Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Missouri
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ozark National Scenic Riverways
- Nearest Town: Jadwin
- Brief Directions: From Salem, Missouri, travel south on highway K for about 20 miles.
- Description: The setting sun illuminates purple cone flowers over the "Devil's Backbone", a bluff overlooking the Current River in the Missouri Ozarks.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 lens, Velbon Neo Carmagne 640 tripod, Induro DMO1 ballhead.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 117 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!