In my lightboxes:
- Title: Mini Island
- State/Province/Region: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Skylands manor and NJ State Botanical Gardens
- Nearest Town: Ringwood
- Brief Directions: About a Mile from my old residence in the Cupsaw Lk area of Ringwood NJ. Just about any where in the State Park On the many hiking trails or old woods roads is fantastic for these type of shots.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Shooting in New Jersey finding an unbroken horizon view is a rarity,Your forced into mastering the Intimate Landscape, There just aren't many opportunities for the Grand Scenic. This is a Little Stream as it comes round a small island just before it ducks under CWP style Stonework bridge on a old carriage road. Hidden to most passers by as the bridge stonework is just about 5 and a half feet high and two feet thick so you can't see over it unless you climb on top. Sat on top with Tripod set on a large Tree which had fallen over the stream parallel to the bridge.
- Gear: Minolta 9xi Minolta AF 35-70 F4 polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 148 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!