In my lightboxes:
Middle Mccloud Fall
- Title: Middle Mccloud Fall
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Shasta-Trinity National Forest
- Nearest Town: McCloud
- Brief Directions: Along CA-89, look for the sign of Fowlers Campground and the Lower Falls. After you turn in, make a left turn at the first paved road which is called the Middle Fall Rd. About 1 mile down the road, you will see a sign for the parking lot of Middle Fall Overlook. You will hike down to the fall. That's where I took this picture.
- GPS Longitude: -122.00899
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: There are three named falls along McCloud river within the Shasta-Trinity National Forest area. The middle one is largest/widest of all, which is about 100 ft wide and 50 ft high. You can visit it while driving from more famous Burney Falls at McArthur-Burney Falls Memory SP to Mount Shasta.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark III, EF 24-70 II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 48 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!