In my lightboxes:
- Title: A Moment Of Quiet
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Madera Canyon
- Nearest Town: Green Valley AZ
- Brief Directions: Madera Canyon is accessed from Interstate I-19 about 30 miles south of Tucson and 30 miles north of Nogales, AZ on the US – Mexico border. Exit I-19 at exit 63 that is titled Continental Road and Madera Canyon.
- Description: A humminbird takes a rare moment to be still and contemplate his next move. Southeastern Arizona, with Madera Canyon at its heart, is rated the third best birding destination in the United States. With fifteen species of hummingbirds, Elegant Trogon, Sulphur-bellied Flycatcher, Black-capped Gnatcatcher, Flame-colored Tanager, 36 species of wood warblers, and over 256 species of birds documented, it is a "required" site for all serious birders.
- Gear: Canon 1Ds Mark 111
This Photo Has Been Viewed 99 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!