In my lightboxes:
- Title: Hurricane Ridge
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Oylmpic National Park
- Nearest Town: Port Angeles
- Brief Directions: Go to the Visitor Center in Olympic National Park and walk onto the ridge.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Hurricane Ridge has a wonderful display of lupine in July. This is an evening shot just after the sun had set enough to leave the flowers shaded and the mountains still in the sunlight.
- Gear: Nikon d700 70-200mm @190mm, ISO400 f/10 @1/500sec
This Photo Has Been Viewed 79 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!