In my lightboxes:
- Title: Laguna Mission
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rt 40
- Nearest Town: Laguna, New Mexico
- Brief Directions: Just past the exit to the town of old Laguna west bound. There is a truck pull off that works well.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This picture was taken off route 40 in New Mexico. As I planed my trip to New Mexico last Spring I knew I wanted to take this picture. After looking at google maps I was able to pick the spot I needed to be at. I realized I would need my 70-200mm lens to accomplish it. So after thinking about the pros and cons of carrying a heavy expensive lens around I came to the realization nothing else I had would work. I took the picture with the Idea I may need to crop it the way I did. The cloud gods were not with me so I needed to isolate the sky out of it.
- Gear: Canon 7D,Canon 70-200mm 2.8 L, Tirpod and cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 161 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!