In my lightboxes:
- Title: Sacred One
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Monument Valley
- Nearest Town: Kayenta
- Brief Directions: El Capitan is an ancient volcanic plug 1500 feet high and rises out of Monument Valley. It is considered sacred by the Navajo. It's one of my favorite landmarks to photograph and visit, especially during the monsoon season.
- Description: "Blow away the dreams that tear you apart
Blow away the dreams that break your heart
Blow away the lies that leave you nothing but lost and brokenhearted...
I believe in a promised land"-Bruce Springsteen
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, EF 70-200mm f/4 Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 225 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!