In my lightboxes:
Vertorama: The Narrows
- Title: Vertorama: The Narrows
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: ZIon National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale, UT
- Description: Looking up into the Narrows hike in Zion. The canyon walls are 1,500 feet tall and as narrow as 30 feet wide in places. In these spots, the water flows from wall to wall so hiking it involves a lot of wading through the Virgin River.
Most of the light comes in from directly overhead and in the sunrise that light was soft diffuse.
One of the best hikes I've ever been on.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, EF 17-40mm f/4L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 552 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!