In my lightboxes:
- Title: City's Embrace
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Marin Headlands
- Nearest Town: San Francisco, CA
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Waking up at 5am on a Saturday morning is never fun. On the drive to San Francisco I noticed some really nice thin clouds in the sky and had a feeling it would be worth the early wake-up! I crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and headed over to Hawk Hill. Although I had arrived early, I got out of the car and saw that clouds already had a beautiful purple glow caused by the lights from San Francisco. Racing to find a spot we setup our tripods and started clicking away. Boy was I in for a treat!
- Gear: Nikon D800 w/Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S:
This Photo Has Been Viewed 120 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!