In my lightboxes:
- Title: Peek-a-boo
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Marin Headlands
- Nearest Town: San Francisco
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Back in March the weather conditions were perfect for low fog. I met up with some friends and drove over to Hawk Hill. The fog was at a beautiful level on this morning. It rose and fell just above and below the deck of the bridge. In the background the lights from the Bay Bridge could be seen peaking out from above the cloud layer. The tops of some of San Francisco's most iconic buildings made an appearance. That's what I loved about the fog on this morning -- it seemed to be playing a peek-a-boo game with us. Maybe a little hide-and-go-seek too!
- Gear: Nikon D800 w/Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF AF-S:
This Photo Has Been Viewed 177 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!