In my lightboxes:
A Zabriskie Moment
- Title: A Zabriskie Moment
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Death Valley National Park
- Nearest Town: Furnace Creek
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: My first visit to Zabriskie Point in Death Valley National Park was a memorable one. I'd heard it was ideal for sunrise and as luck would have it, I hit the jackpot. A spring storm had come through the valley the evening before and the tail end of the system was passing through at sunrise. The sky exploded in radiant orange and all I could do was admire the show.
- Gear: Nikon D300 / Nikkor 18-200
This Photo Has Been Viewed 178 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!