In my lightboxes:
Panoramic View Of Delicate Arch
- Title: Panoramic View Of Delicate Arch
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Arches National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The 45 foot-high sandstone arch is perched at an elevation of approximately 4,800 feet. I merged two images in Photoshop CS6 to give viewers the same perspective of the circular-shaped bowl that sits under the arch that I experienced. Plus I wanted to show a panoramic view of the Arches National Park. The red rock glowed against the dark skies at sunset. After merging the images, I brought them into Lightroom and Perfect Effects to finsh tweaking the final image.
ISO 500; 24mm; f/16; 1/15 sec
- Gear: Nikon D600, Nikkor 14 to 24 f/2.8, Lightroom, Photoshop CS6, and Perfect Effects
This Photo Has Been Viewed 228 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!