In my lightboxes:
- Title: Wind Wolves Spring
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wind Wolves Preserve
- Nearest Town: Bakersfield
- Brief Directions: Take 99 south from Bakersfield to 119, go west, turn left on Old River rd, continue on Old River to hwy 166/Maricopa hwy, turn right or west for 2 miles, turn left at Wind Wolves preserve sign.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A vast meadow of Blue Dick wildflowers at the foot of the San Emigdio mountains at the southern end of the San Joaquin Valley. A 7 vertical frame stitch, two exposures each frame hand blended for dynamic range.
- Gear: Pentax K10D, Sigma 17-70mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 325 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!