In my lightboxes:
A Silhouette Of A Goose At Sunset
- Title: A Silhouette Of A Goose At Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Indiana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Joe Huber's Family Farm
- Nearest Town: Starlight
- Brief Directions: In Southern Indiana, not far from Louisville, Ky. off I-64.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A goose sits on the edge of a pond at Joe Huber’s Family Farm in Starlight, Indiana. I sat with my boyfriend watching the sun go down and the reflections in the pond when a goose walked by. I followed the goose to create a composition using the silhouette of the goose as my foreground, the sunset, the tree, building frame and fence as my background with the reflection in the water a little off center. To me the three silhouettes are the main elements and I like the imaginary triangle they create.
- Gear: Sony NEX-6
This Photo Has Been Viewed 149 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!