In my lightboxes:
Lightning Storm At Dawn
- Title: Lightning Storm At Dawn
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: North Rim, Grand Canyon
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A lightning storm woke me at 2:00 a.m. at my campsite at the North Rim. I drove toward the light, which seemed to be coming from Point Imperial, and came upon this amazing lightning storm. As the dawn light appeared it cast an incredible glow. The lights in the background are from the Navajo Nation. There were multiple strikes each time and this is a single 15 second exposure. Taken August 2013 at Point Imperial, Grand Canyon.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk III, 24-105mm lens, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 151 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!