In my lightboxes:
Glacial Tarn, Piute Creek
- Title: Glacial Tarn, Piute Creek
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Paiute Pass, John Muir Wilderness Area
- Nearest Town: Aspendale
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I came on this small glacial lake at 3:30 in the afternoon under a bright harsh sky, with building clouds. I shot this at full wide 16mm because I wanted to pull in as much of the scene as possible. 1/160 sec at f/10, ISO 320. I converted to Black & White using NIK Silver Effects Pro.
- Gear: Canon 5DMII,16-35 f2.8, Hoya Polarizer, Induro Tripod, Manfrotto Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 223 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!