In my lightboxes:
East Beach Sunrise, Santa Barbara
- Title: East Beach Sunrise, Santa Barbara
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Santa Barbara
- Brief Directions: Santa Barbara is about 100 miles north of Los Angeles on Higtway 101. East Beach is the major beach in town, near Stearns Wharf and just down from State Street, the main commercial street in town.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Santa Barbara is one of the jewels of the beautiful California coast. East Beach is right in town. During the day, it can be a bit crowded with tourists. But in the early morning, it is a peaceful place, and the only crowds are the sea birds on the beach itself and in the small lagoons that lie along the sand.
- Gear: Nikon D800; Nikon 24-70 f 2.8 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 108 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!