In my lightboxes:
Bowman Lake Sunset
- Title: Bowman Lake Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: Polebridge
- Brief Directions: Taken from Bowman Lake campground off the Inside North Fork Road almost on the Canadian boarder.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: On a day of very changeable weather Raining on minute sunny the next, I waited out sunset in hope of getting some alpine-glow on the high peaks in the area and if lucky maybe a reflection on still waters,This is the last frame of the day, taken in light rain there was some sun getting in under the clouds.
- Gear: Sony A 900 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 2.8 24-70 ZA Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 355 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!