In my lightboxes:
- Title: Mountain Stream
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt. Rainier
- Nearest Town: Naches
- Brief Directions: Go up highway 410, and take a left on the road
That points to Paradise..
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is a stream on Mt. Rainier... Besides the big
Beautiful Mt Rainier itself.. The mountain has many
Beautiful places surrounding it.
Lake Tipsoo is one such place. Besides the lake, it also has beautiful Flowers and small streams. This particular stream
Caught my eye, because of the bright green
Plants surrounding it, and the brightly coppery
colored rocks.. It sometimes is the intimate details
That get overlooked, due to the fact that people go to Mt Rainier to see it, they forget to look closely at all the
Other beatuiful things that are there just waiting to be
Tons of people every summer come to Mt Rainier,
and it is very spectacular ... But don't forget to look
around as well.
- Gear: Rebel T1i, Canon 17-40mm f/4 L, vanguard tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 123 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!