In my lightboxes:
The Silent Road To Nowhere
- Title: The Silent Road To Nowhere
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological Reserve
- Nearest Town: Murrieta
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Santa Rosa Plateau is an expansive ecological preserve in the Inland Empire region of Southern California, just outside Murrieta. There are many of these trails and private dirt single-lane roads throughout the park, many of which are mapped, and some of which are not. It's a great place to get away to.
This photo was made in the late evening just before sunset, as I was about to hurry back to my car to get out before the gates closed for the evening. Handheld single RAW file from Sony a77 processed in Lightroom. It was one of the last major shots I made before returning the camera to get a full-frame Canon 6D.
- Gear: Sony A77, Sony 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, Handheld
This Photo Has Been Viewed 53 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!