In my lightboxes:
Long Beach 4th Free For All
- Title: Long Beach 4th Free For All
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Long Beach Peninsula
- Nearest Town: Long Beach
- Brief Directions: Rt 101 to Rt 103 to town of Long Beach Park where ever you can ( get there early)and walk west to the beach Find a spot a sit down Watch out for falling debris.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Fourth of July 2013 Long Beach Mass Craziness. With every Church and Civic Group Selling Legal Fireworks almost on every corner or vacant lot and the"Annual Volunteer Beach Cleanup Day" scheduled for July 5th, It gets insane on the beach their on the 4th. Over a thousand people jammed onto the beach in a five of six block area and most shooting off their own fireworks. They start before the sun even sets and go on for hours with regular Pro display ay the same time.
- Gear: Sony A 900 2.8 70-200
This Photo Has Been Viewed 148 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!