In my lightboxes:
- Title: Perfect Falls
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Yosemite National Park
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: In the summer time in Yosemite National Park, when the falls are barely trickling, you can walk into the rocks and towards the granite rock face behind Bridalveil Falls. When you get closer all of a sudden this gorgeous little waterfall opens up (I'll call it Lower Bridalveil Falls).
I had to go slow when I got to the rocks because they were REALLY slippery and it was fairly complicated making my way through the maze of rocks over to Lower Bridalveil. I arrived, setup my tripods as best I could, clicked away, and then raced back.
- Gear: Nikon D300s w/Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S:
This Photo Has Been Viewed 379 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!