In my lightboxes:
- Title: Silver Cascade
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White Mountains
- Nearest Town: Hart's Location
- Brief Directions: Rt. 302 through Crawford Notch, 12 miles north of Bartlett, NH.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: While this waterfall is very popular and accessible due it's road side location, the wonderful atmospheric conditions are what made me stop on this day. A wet October snow coincided with peak foliage, and near stillness - an unusual mix of conditions for NH's White Mountains. Before turning to snow, steady rains kept visitors from stopping at the falls, so I had the location all to myself for nearly an hour, creating different compositions.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-105L, polarizing filter, Manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 80 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!