In my lightboxes:
- Title: Pitcher Falls
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: Afghanistan
- Nearest Area: White Mountain National Forest
- Nearest Town: Albany
- Brief Directions: Park at the Champney Falls parking area on Rt. 112 Kancamagus Highway at the foot of the White Mountains, west of North Conway. The falls are less than 2 miles up the trail.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: During rainy conditions, these falls can be spectacular. I captured these just after rain had cleared, and blended 2 exposures to retain the details of the bright, clearing skies as well as the shaded ledges.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 24-105L, B&W Polarizing Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 115 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!