In my lightboxes:
Stuck In The Middle
- Title: Stuck In The Middle
- State/Province/Region: Indiana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Cloverdale, IN
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Taken at the Lower Cataract Falls, on a glorious autumn day. Cataract Falls, where two sets of falls on Mill Creek create a cascade that drops 86 feet, is the largest waterfall in Indiana. The upper falls has a sheer plunge of 20 feet; the lower falls - about a half a mile downstream - has a fall of some 18 feet.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikkor 70-200mm, f/2.8 VRII, RRS BH-55 LR Head, RRS TVC-33 Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 411 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!