In my lightboxes:
Maroon Bells Magic
- Title: Maroon Bells Magic
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: White River National Forest
- Nearest Town: Aspen
- Brief Directions: The Maroon Bells bus can be accessed at Aspen Highlands which is just 2 miles up Maroon Creek Road on the left hand side. One can choose to camp at Silver Bell Campground to reach early morning at Maroon Bells.
- GPS Longitude: 106
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Beautiful morning at Maroon Bells mountain area. The Maroon Bells, surrounded by pristine National Forest lands, are the most photographed peaks in all of North America. Here you can explore the glacial valley while surrounded by 14,000 - foot peaks. Maroon Lake, surrounded by fields of wildflowers, mirrors images of the Maroon Bells in it's waters.
- Gear: Nikon D700
This Photo Has Been Viewed 77 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!