In my lightboxes:
Wood Duck @ Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Title: Wood Duck @ Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cuyahoga Valley
- Nearest Town: Akron
- Brief Directions: Take 8 north from Akron, west on W Steels Corner Rd. into the park. The Ira Rd. trail head is on Riverview Road, the main route thru the park.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This photo was taken at the Beaver Swamp, near the IRA Rd. trail head in Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Spring is a great time of year there because they also have several heronries and the waterfalls are still running high.
- Gear: 5D MkIII, 70-200mm 2.8 IS II, Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 64 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!