In my lightboxes:
There Is Always One
- Title: There Is Always One
- State/Province/Region: West Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Highlands Scenic Highway
- Nearest Town: Marlinton
- Description: This group of otters was patrolling the Williams River along a section that had a road along it. So I would spot them, drive several hundred yards ahead and wait. After a couple of hours I caught them when they all pulled out on the opposite bank to check out the strange guy with the one eye. But as with any group shot, there is always one that will not look at the camera.
- Gear: Canon 5D II and 100-400zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 738 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!