In my lightboxes:
Bull Elk, Grand Teton
- Title: Bull Elk, Grand Teton
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Brief Directions: 7miles north of moose Wyoming off Teton Park Road
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I photographed a spike on this ridge in 2008 and knew I must return until I captured a mature bull on the ridge with the Grand Teton in the background. In retrospect I wish I still had my 400mm because it included the whole peak of the Grand Teton. I must return again.
- Gear: Eos D5 mark ll, 500mm f/4L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 304 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!