In my lightboxes:
Smelling The Berries
- Title: Smelling The Berries
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wilson - Moose Rd
- Nearest Town: Moose
- Brief Directions: Follow the rd between Moose and Teton Viallage
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: We had just entered Teton NP at the Granite Cayon enterence we were driving along the Moose - Wilson Rd, when we spotting this Black (Cinnamon) bear in tree along side the road eating the berries. This shot he was pulling a branch in to get the berries which are right at him mouth.
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, 100-400mm Zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 139 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!