In my lightboxes:
Bald Eagle And The Moon
- Title: Bald Eagle And The Moon
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mary Island
- Nearest Town: Ketchikan
- GPS Longitude: 55.049
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: On a zodiak off Mary island near Annette Is. in the Alaskan Inside Passage. A difficult handheld shot, given the lighting, the movement of the waves and the instability of the zodiac. We just caught the right time of day, early in the morning, with the moon still bright in the sky.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, EF 400mm f5.6 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 401 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!