In my lightboxes:
Brown Bear Cub
- Title: Brown Bear Cub
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Revillagigedo Island
- Nearest Town: Yes Bay, Alaska
- GPS Longitude: 55.932
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Kayaking in an inlet around Yes Bay, Alaska, we snuck up on this 3 year old cub and her mother in the woods near the shore. The mother signaled her displeasure at our intrusion by her heavy panting-breathing, but this cub came right up to the water's edge to check us out. We sat quietly observing, until the mother rustled around in the background and grunted very loudly for the cub to come back and they both scooted off back into the woods.
- Gear: Canon 5D MKIII, EF 400mm f5.6L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 338 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!