In my lightboxes:
- Title: Super Moon
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Outer Banks
- Nearest Town: Nags Head
- Brief Directions: Take highway 64 East until it reaches the Outer Banks, then several miles North to Nags Head.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This is a photo of the "Super Moon" that appeared on March 19, 2011. The last appearance of a super moon was 18 years previous to this. I was shooting from the beach at Nags Head in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
- Gear: Nikon D700, 80-400 Nikon Lens, Gitzo Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 222 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!