In my lightboxes:
Crescent Over Goblin Valley
- Title: Crescent Over Goblin Valley
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Goblin Valley State park
- Nearest Town: Hanksville
- Description: The National Parks were closed on my recent trip to Utah so I spent some time concentrating on the state parks. Goblin Valley is wonderful, I was driving into the park for sunrise and had to stop the crescent moon over this nearby butte. The colors of the predawn were just spectacular. ISO 3200, 200mm, f 13, 30 seconds were used for this exposure.
- Gear: Canon 5DIII, benro tripod, 70- 200, 2.8L,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 70 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!