In my lightboxes:
- Title: Kawishiwi Moonshine
- State/Province/Region: Minnesota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Ely
- Brief Directions: ISO 800, f/4.5, 30 seconds
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This shot was taken in the brief time after the sun set and before the moon washed out the stars. The moon has just broken the horizon and its reflection stretches straight back to the island where I am camping. The moon, stars, water and forest created an idyllic scene on Kawishiwi Lake in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness.
- Gear: Sony a55, Tokina 11-16mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 153 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!