In my lightboxes:
- Title: Morning Rock
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: South Coyote Buttes
- Nearest Town: Kanab, Utah
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I took this picture at Coyote Buttes, Arizona. In order to be near the subjects I wanted to photograph I camped out for a couple of days at the trail head. I had picked out the place I wanted to be the night before. While finding my way through the maze of rock in the early morning twilight I noticed the light breaking on this scene. As much of a hurry I was to get to my objective I had to take a quick picture or two. The low light required I set up my tripod and plug in my cable release. I bracketed three or four pictures before I had to run and take advantage of the small window of soft light remaining that morning.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon 10-22mm EF lens, Slick Tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 308 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!