In my lightboxes:
Last Light Over The Basin
- Title: Last Light Over The Basin
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Big Bend National Park
- Nearest Town: Panther Junction
- Brief Directions: Only one road into the basin. It was taken from the window view trail which is on the west end of the lodge area.
- GPS Longitude: 29
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: One of my favorite locations to photograph sunsets is the basin in the Chisos Mountains in Big Bend National Park. I found this large boulder and wanted to make it my focal point in the foreground. I love light rays and just waited for the sun to do its work.
- Gear: Canon 1D Mark III, Canon 17-40/4L, Gitzo Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 155 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!