In my lightboxes:
Lined Up For The Show
- Title: Lined Up For The Show
- State/Province/Region: Kansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Keeper of the Plains
- Nearest Town: Wichita
- Brief Directions: Easy to find. Just go to the Keeper of the Plains in Wichita, Kansas.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This image was shot completely by chance. I was at the Keeper of the Plains, a local icon here in Wichita, Kansas, shooting a lightning storm, when my fiancee noticed the geese that hang around the Keeper statue were sitting in a perfect row along the small waterfall where the Arkansas River and Little Arkansas River meet. With lightning pounding the skies in the background, I decided to try and shoot the geese in their perfect little row with a big round of lightning in the background. This is what came from it!
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 77 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!