In my lightboxes:
- Title: Snow Geese #35
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Fort Boise Wildlife Management Area
- Nearest Town: Parma
- Brief Directions: I-84 Exit #26; W on US 20/26 to Parma; continue W for 3.5 mi; at "Sportsman’s Access" sign turn L (W) on Old Fort Boise Rd; travel 2 mi to WMA.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The snow geese's annual migration brings them through South West Idaho early every spring. This photo was taken at the end of February. In the height of the migration there can be tens of thousands of geese congregating in the ponds.
Taken: @205mm, 1/1000, f9.0, ISO 200
- Gear: Canon 30D, 70-300mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 68 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!