In my lightboxes:
Snow Geese In Standwood # 2
- Title: Snow Geese In Standwood # 2
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Stanwood
- Brief Directions: Stanwood is located between Seattle and the Canadian border, right off the I-5 freeway.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Thousands of snow geese migrate annually from Russia to Stanwood, WA. Driving through the beautiful farmland, many flocks of the geese can be observed. When the flock takes off in flight, the sound of their wings beating is amazingly loud.
F 5.6, 1/1000, ISO 400
- Gear: Nikon D80 Camera and 80X400 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 107 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!