In my lightboxes:
- Title: Cruising Antarctica
- Nearest Area: Antarctic Peninsula
- Nearest Town: Palmer Station
- Brief Directions: Cruise ship from Ushuia Argentina heading to Antarctica.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Taken leaving Neko Harbor in the Antarctic Peninsula area. We were leaving a shore stop and I headed to the top of the cruise ship deck and noticed we were overtaking a small group of Gentoo penguins. As we passed be closely I was able to see both breaching and below surface birds... magical!
- Gear: Canon 20D, 70-200mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 400 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!