In my lightboxes:
Pikes Peak Framed By Garden Of The Gods
- Title: Pikes Peak Framed By Garden Of The Gods
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden of the Gods
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: The park is on the west side of the city and this rock formation is accessible via a well marked trail.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Garden of the Gods is a short 12 minute drive from my home and I frequently photograph in this city park. One of the more iconic ways to image Pikes Peak is through this opening in a sandstone rock formation named the Siamese Twins. The Garden is spectacular year round but in the summer there are many tourists so I prefer the evening hours during that season.
- Gear: Sony A-700 Camera, Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens, Tristar Circular Polarizing Filter, Sunpak Ultra 7000 TM Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 75 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!