In my lightboxes:
- Title: Willow Lake
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: solitude ski resort
- Nearest Town: salt lake city
- Brief Directions: driving up big cottonwood cany you park at at the willow lake trailhead. the hike takes about 30 mnutes and is a nice climb of several hundred feet in elevation.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: In mid-july when the wild flowers are in bloom this lake has wonderful growth and foilage on the aspens.
- Gear: Olympus e-620
This Photo Has Been Viewed 224 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!