In my lightboxes:
Baboosic At Daybreak
- Title: Baboosic At Daybreak
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Twin Bridge Park
- Nearest Town: Merrimack
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Water slides its way past resilient boulders in Baboosic Brook, Merrimack New Hampshire. The stream at the park flowed beneath two colonial-era arch bridges, one of which still stands today. The bridges carried a cart road that led to a ferry crossing of the nearby Merrimack River. The tumbling water at this point of the brook always makes for beautiful images of moving water, and I frequent this spot often.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, 18-200 Lens, Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 178 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!