In my lightboxes:
Dock At Sunset Fort Parker
John Rg Young
- Title: Dock At Sunset Fort Parker
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Dallas
- Nearest Town: Groesbeck
- Brief Directions: From Dallas
I-45 S and TX-14 S
102 mi, 1 hour 40 mins
103 mi, 1 hour 49 mins
I-35E S and TX-171 S
Driving directions to Fort Parker State Park
1. Head east on Main St toward Exchange Pl
2. Take the ramp to I-45 S
3. Merge onto US-75 S
4. Continue onto I-45 S
5. Take exit 219A to merge onto TX-14 S/Austin Ave toward Richland/Mexia
Continue to follow TX-14 S
6. Turn right onto Park Rd 28
7. Turn left onto Park Rd
Fort Parker State Park
- GPS Longitude: 31
- GPS Latitude:
- Description: My wife and I took the kids camping. My 8 year old son and I went out to take pictures of the sunset. It was a beautiful night and we got some great shots. We found some campers fishing of the dock and my son raced back to our campground to his fishing gear and tell his sister about the sunset.
I took a few shots to capture the moment
- Gear: Nikon 5100 and a Tamron 18-200 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 160 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!