In my lightboxes:
Eureka Sand Dunes
- Title: Eureka Sand Dunes
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Eureka Valley
- Nearest Town: Big Pine, CA
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Silhouetted hikers walk along the Eureka Sand Dunes in Death Valley National Park, CA. The dunes are located in the northern part of Death Valley. Although covering an area of only 3 square miles, the dunes rise approximately 680' above the surrounding valley floor, making them one of the highest dune fields in North America
- Gear: Nikon D700/Nikkor 24-120mm/Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 186 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!